Project Home • Forums • Wiki • Known Issues • External Project Link • Contact Project
TransferSync is a JMS Gateway for ColdFusion,
built to synchronize Transfer's native cache across a cluster.
The TransferSyncObserver is injected into Transfer, and is triggered after a Create, Update, or Delete event is processed.
It uses ColdFusion's JMS event gateway to send a message to the JMS server, which will broadcast it to all listening nodes.
The TransferSync JMS Gateway will update the local cache when a message is received.
0.6 -CHANGE LOG- 9/19/2009
- enhancement - added support for multiple instances on same server
0.5 -CHANGE LOG- 3/9/2009
- enhancement - added observer toggle no longer dependent on lazy init
- enhancement - added debug toggle
- enhancement - added class filtering
- enhancement - added caching for parents
- enhancement - added getMemento and getVersion
- enhancement - more robust logging
- enhancement - coldbox versions supports pre-cf8
- fix - added support for after create events
- fix - added support for notifying parent classes
0.4 -CHANGE LOG- 11/13/2008
- enhancement - logging improvements and toggle setting/property added
- enhancement - improved caching
- enhancement - added getKeyMap method
- enhancement - added argument to definition file
- enhancement - changed definition file extension to .transfer
- fix - added double lock to prevent concurrency issues with duplicate method creation
0.3 -CHANGE LOG- 9/8/2008
- enhancement - added additional properties to gateway for maintainability
- fix - added try\catch around sending message to log if an error occurs or gateway is unavailable
- fix - moved 'ACKNOWLEDGED' logging to after discard to prevent false positives
0.2 -CHANGE LOG- 8/19/2008
- enhancement - added Coldbox version
- CF8 ( unless using coldbox, due to JSON support)
- Transfer ORM (v1.1 for composite key support, otherwise pre 1.0 will work)
- ActiveMQ (free, link provided)
There are no issues for this project.
To enter issues for this (or any other) project, you must be logged in.
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.